Default what is outlook

what do i do on outlook give an example
TF

You find the Outlook Newsgroup and ask the Outlook team. This is for Word.
But to help you along, Outlook provides Email, Contacts database, Calendar,
Appointments, Reminders, Task Lists and a whole host of extras.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

" m
wrote in message ...
: what do i do on outlook give an example

Chuck Davis

For a comparison between Office Outlook and Outlook Express read this:
" m
wrote in message ...
what do i do on outlook give an example

Jim