Joe

Default Inserting a file automatically

Good day,

I am not a proficient Word user, so you will have to excuse my
ignorance...What I would like to be able to do is to be able to somehow
reference a particular text file (or word doc) to be automatically inserted
into a form letter when a user opens it. This would be something like a
disclaimer at the end of the document that I could change as needed. When
the user opens the form letter, the required disclaimer is then automatically
inserted at the configured spot. Is this something that can be easily
accomplised? I have been looking around a while and haven't seen an "easy"
fix!

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

- Joe