Irishwan

Default Text watermark (DRAFT) prints page 1 D A T and R F page 2 Why?

I want it to print DRAFT on each page as it did when I first started using
the background feature, but now it prints D A T on uneven pages and R F even
pages and I do not know what I did to cause it. In the print preview it
appears as DRAFT. Anyone else have this problem and how did you fix it?