Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ebierke ebierke is offline

Default How do I get 4 flyers with the same image from one sheet of paper

I'm trying to make postcard sized fliers to promote an event. I've created a
full sized .doc image (text & photo), now I need to rotate it horizontally,
reduce it to 25%, and get four postcard sized fliers from each sheet of
paper.