Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cassie confused

Default how can i can i change the width of my line spacing"?

when i type somthing and it automatically goes to the next line to contiue,
the word is too far down then how it should be!! why is this?
how can i change it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

That depends on your paragraph interline spacing. Format Paragraph.

First, though, try printing it out and see how it looks in print. If your
spacing is Automatic, it is adjusted to your font size and should look good.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"cassie confused" cassie wrote in