Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mr Shaun Warburton

Default Carn't Change Line Spacing

I cannot get the line spacing to go to 1, everytime I set it to 1 it keeps on
going to 1.5.
even when I press Ctrl 1 it keeps going back. I cannot send our mail out
like this it looks stupid. Please advise how to get single line spacing.
Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

FormatParagraph. You probably need to modify the paragraph formatting in
the Style that you are using.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.