Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian Ferguson Brian Ferguson is offline

Default When I create a new doc, I get a sheet that looks like graph paper

When I create a new doc, I get a sheet that looks like graph paper, how can I
turn this off and have a blank page, like Word 2003?

Thanks
Brian
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Brian,

ViewToolsbarsDrawing. Click the "Draw" toolbar menu item, then
"Gridlines" and uncheck "Show gridlines on screen."

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Brian Ferguson wrote:
When I create a new doc, I get a sheet that looks like graph paper,
how can I turn this off and have a blank page, like Word 2003?

Thanks
Brian

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian Ferguson Brian Ferguson is offline

Thanks Greg and Suzanne, I should have figured that one out, but still trying
to learn where everything got moved to.

Thanks again

"Brian Ferguson" wrote:

When I create a new doc, I get a sheet that looks like graph paper, how can I
turn this off and have a blank page, like Word 2003?

Thanks
Brian

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Are you using Word 2007? If so then in future post please specify the
version of Word you are using. The questions we see here range from
Word 97 - 2007, and occasionally a few on Word 6 and Word 95. :-)

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/