Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
achfc achfc is offline

Default how can I make a font size bigger than 72 points?

I would like to make several signs that would go on a landscape page and just
have one word, like "soda" or "diet pop" and have it fill the page. Any
ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Enter the point size you want in the size block and hit enter.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~