Making Windows Mail default for Word documents instead of Outlook

Old April 24th 07, 02:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tbanks

Default Making Windows Mail default for Word documents instead of Outlook

I would like to send documents via email from MS Office Word 2007 (running
Vista) but have them sent by Windows Mail instead of Outlook (which is
essentially non-functional on my computer). Also running into the same
problem in Windows Photo Gallery. Please help - thanks!