Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Littlebear

Default Numbering Problem

I have a 16 page document that was created by combining five separate
documents.

I inserted section breaks between each document in order to keep original
formatting of each. One document is 7 pages of a table.

I can't get the page numbers set so that all of the pages are numbered
sequentially at bottom. Tried everything I can think of.

What am I missing?

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

For each section, use Insert | Page Numbers. Click the Format
button. In the Page Number Format dialog box, make sure to
choose the "Continue from previous section" option, click OK.
Then click Close in the Page Numbers dialog box (don't click
OK).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Tab at 0.63 cm Geoff Page Layout 10 November 9th 05 02:15 AM
Style with numbering - paragrah formatting changes when numbering restarted (Word 2003) Paul Formatting Long Documents 6 October 21st 05 05:45 PM
How do I continue numbering from one list style to another? Dan M Microsoft Word Help 4 October 20th 05 08:59 PM
Restart numbering using LISTNUM Christina Microsoft Word Help 2 May 18th 05 01:42 AM
Page numbering problem Noel S Pamfree Microsoft Word Help 2 April 4th 05 09:19 PM