Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ms.shopalot Ms.shopalot is offline

Default Avery 8-tab clear labels - how to format?

I cannot find a setting in word to accomodate the labels that I need to
print. They are Avery 8-Tab clear labels that are used with Dividers for a
binder. I know some of the measurements, however I'm getting thrown off by
the Vertical and Horizonal Pitch.

Does anyone have the information I'd need to format? It's asking for:

Top Margin - .5"
Side Margin .5"
Vertical Pitch unsure
Horizonatal Pitch unsure
No. across 4
No. down 20
Label Height .5"
Label Width 1 1/8"

Help! Thanks so much!

Ms.Shop-a-lot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ms.shopalot Ms.shopalot is offline

I am pleased to report that I found what I needed.

Happy Monday!

Ms. Shop-a-lot