Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sunflower sunflower is offline

Default Word only saves first page of 50 pages of labels

I have created a mail merge for shipping lables from an excel spreadsheet.
This has created 50 pages of lables which I would like to save. When I save
it, only the first page saves. When I print it, it will print all 50 pages.
How can I save all 50 pages of lables under one file name. Thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You need to merge all the labels to a new document, then save that document.
In Word 2002/2003, use View-Toolbars to display the mailmerge toolbar, then
the appropriate option button is near the right hand end. In Word 2007, use
the "Finish and merge" button at the right hand end of the mailings tab, and
select "Edit individual documents", which actually merges to a new document.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Sunflower" wrote in message
I have created a mail merge for shipping lables from an excel spreadsheet.
This has created 50 pages of lables which I would like to save. When I
save
it, only the first page saves. When I print it, it will print all 50
pages.
How can I save all 50 pages of lables under one file name. Thanks in
advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You have not completed the merge. You must merge to the printer or to a new
document. See
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...#only_one_page