Douglas In NC

Default Templetes for check printing

I usually use accounting software for check printing. Occasionally I need to
Produce a manual check using a pre printed bank check. It would be nice to
put the check in my laser printer and be able to print the "Pay to the order
to info" and $ amount info. Currently I have to write longhand or use a type
writter.

Can I create a templete to match the particular check style my bank uses?
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You need to create a form using formfields located inside the cells of a
table with fixed cell dimensions to get the data entered into them to appear
in the correct place and then use the Print Data only for formfields option
under ToolsOptionsPrint so that only the information entered into the
formfields is printed.

See
Please Fill Out This Form
Part 1: Create professional looking forms in Word
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

Part 2: Adding Automation to your Word forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=46

Part 3: Learn more VBA (macros) to automate your forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=119

Part 4: Use custom dialog boxes in your Word forms
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=127

Part 5: Connect your AutoForm to a database to save input time and keep
better records!
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=136

--
Hope this helps.