Roger

Default Removal of whitespace in document

Apart from using find/replace 'whitespace' and doing a line by line,
paragraph by paragraph replacement, is there some way of setting up a macro
to remove white space, but not the required white space between words?
I have a standard form copied from hyperterminal that is used, but when
copied into word, contains alot of white space with margins exceeding 80
columns etc, and wish to format each form within word to a standard format.
I used to have a text stripper years ago used for the old BBS files, but
have since lost it. It used to work very well in removing whitespace in
documents
Regards
Roger
Roger

Graham Mayor

You could use Stripmail, linked from the downloads page of my web site, or
depending on the nature of the whitespace under discussion, you could select
the text, centre it (CTRL+E) then left align it (CTRL+L). This will remove
leading white spaces.