Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beltrão Brasil Beltrão Brasil is offline

Default To hide a word of a sentence in the impression

Let us suppose that I am typing a form of a person's data, in that form
desire to hide in the hour of the impression the fields Name:, I Address:,
because these same ones are already in the form printed. How do I hide those
words of the sentence in the hour of the impression?
Former: Name: Thomas Edson
In the example the word NAME is above already in the form that came from the
graph and the person's name printed usually.
OBS: The word NAME is written in the text in the screen of the computer, but
it doesn't print in the leaf.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can format the text as "Hidden" and set it to Show Hidden Text but
not to Print Hidden Text.

You do this in different ways depending on your version of Word and
the maker of your printer.