MervB

Default Insert Word file without losing the VBA code

I want to insert a file (ie. another word doc) into my document Word (2003).
The file I'm inserting has a couple of buttons and when I insert it the VBA
code associated with the buttons is removed - is there any way around this?

I've tried a straight insert and a link insert.

MervB
:-)
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:08:02 -0700, "MervB"
wrote:

I want to insert a file (ie. another word doc) into my document Word (2003).
The file I'm inserting has a couple of buttons and when I insert it the VBA
code associated with the buttons is removed - is there any way around this?

I've tried a straight insert and a link insert.

MervB
:-)

No, there's no file insert method that will bring the macros along.
You can use the Organizer (Tools Templates & Add-Ins Organizer) to
copy the module containing the code from one document to the other, or
you can just cut/paste the code in the VBA editor.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman