Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Big-D Big-D is offline

Default No "Text wrapping break" option

I have two users with 'identical' installations of Word 2002 on WinXP Pr.
One has the ability to: \Insert\Break\Text wrapping break - the other
user does not.
I've checked \Tools\Options\Compatability etc and they are both the same.
I cannot do not know what else could be switching this feature ON/OFF.
Can anyone give me any clues please?
(We are actually trying to keep the components of a date together, so that
the number isn't orphaned on the previous line eg 3 May 2007 needs to be
kept together on the same line).

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

To keep a date together, use nonbreaking spaces: Instead of pressing the
SpaceBar, press Ctrl+Shift+SpaceBar.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP