carolpm

Default Word document that is continous scroling document - no page breaks

I would like to make a Newsletter using Word however I want to email this
newsletter "using send to mail recipient" (not as an attachment) and I would
like the resulting email to be a continous flowing and scroling document, (no
page breaks)
Is that possible with Word ?
If so how do I do it ?
If not are there any ideas how I can make and email such a newsletter type
document using some other office product ?
Thank you,
Paul M
Jezebel

You can't do it in Word unless your newsletter fits within Word's maximum
page sizing (53 cml).

You could use FrontPage: an HTML page can be as long as you like.
Conceivably you could use Excel -- you're limited to 65K rows, but you can
make each row quite large, with wrapped text. Quite enough for any
newsletter that anyone's likely to want to receive via email.

"carolpm" wrote in message
I would like to make a Newsletter using Word however I want to email this
newsletter "using send to mail recipient" (not as an attachment) and I
would
like the resulting email to be a continous flowing and scroling document,
(no
page breaks)
Is that possible with Word ?
If so how do I do it ?
If not are there any ideas how I can make and email such a newsletter type
document using some other office product ?
Thank you,
Paul M

Graham Mayor

You have no control over how recipients will view your posts. Anyone who has
ever been bitten by virus related issues, or is concerned about the
propensity for html to be used as a carrier of malicious code, will have
their mail reader set to view only plain text. If you want the newsletter to
appear as you sent it, save it to PDF (for which you'll need additional
software) and post it as an attachment.

If you insist on proceeding with this, and are using Outlook as your e-mail
software, set Outlook to use Word as its e-mail editor, and set the output
format to html. Create the newsletter from Outlook, but don't be surprised
if all your effort is wasted.