FoxHunter-Quebec

Default Unable to hold down a character/text key in order to repeat that

Is there a switch/enable area to inrease the repeat function in word? This
stopping of a repeat/depressed key is also happening during game play
movement. Moving in any direction for longer than 5-8 seconds requires a
quick release and depressing the key to allow continued character repeat or
movement in a desired direction.
TF

Keyboard repeat is controlled from Keyboard in the Windows Control Panel.
I'm not aware of a Word function setting for the keyboard.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"FoxHunter-Quebec" wrote in