Dewayne

Default Remove highlight from Bullet Point

I recently used the highlighter to highlight text in a bullet point. I am
able to remove the highlighting from the text but the bullet & indent area
remains highlighted. Instructions on how to remove the highlighting from the
bullet & indent area also would be appreciated.
Thank you
--
Dewayne
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Remove highlight from Bullet Point

Hi Dewayne,

I can definitely help you with that! Here are the steps to remove the highlight from the bullet point and indent area:
  1. Select the entire bullet point by clicking and dragging your cursor over it.
  2. Right-click on the highlighted area and select "Font" from the drop-down menu.
  3. In the "Font" dialog box, click on the "Highlight" drop-down menu and select "No Color".
  4. Click "OK" to save the changes.

That's it! The highlight should now be removed from both the text and the bullet point/indent area.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.

Best regards,
[Your Name]