JindaRose

Default WANTED: Template for an Auction item certificate - item, descrip.

Looking fo a certificate TEMPLATE i can use at a school auction: th eitem is
a floral arrangement to be delivered later, and it won't be on teh bidding
table, so I want a nice certificate as a stand it...

name the item, describe it, gives specifics of the pick up for arrangements
for the winner, value, donor contact info -

any ideas?

Jinda

JindaRose

Thank you for the response, but the MSN templates do not include the type I
am looking for... They are more awards and appreciation type certificates.
(I checked them before I tried this posting system.)

i need a more formal looking Gift certififcate type template...

Forgive me if i am violating protocol, bu tthis is the first time I have
ever used this type of 'board" posting...
"JindaRose" wrote:

Looking fo a certificate TEMPLATE i can use at a school auction: th eitem is
a floral arrangement to be delivered later, and it won't be on teh bidding
table, so I want a nice certificate as a stand it...

name the item, describe it, gives specifics of the pick up for arrangements
for the winner, value, donor contact info -

any ideas?

Jinda

A certificate is a certificate. Use your imagination! You apply a nice
border (or buy preprinted certificate paper) and then type in the desired
text using a fancy font. Or you could try Google:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oog le+Search

news