heidikom

Default backgrounds

when i select a colored background for my document, it shows in the print
preview, that it does not cover the whole page. After Printing same result as
preview. How can i set the background that covers up the intire page?
Regards
Anne Troy

That's impossible due to printer restrictions, not Word software
restrictions.
See:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/t...osoft_word.htm
~Anne Troy