bill_gates

Default Large document corruption

My word document is currently about 8mb, on that document I have tables,
hyperlink, charts, pictures (copied from elsewhere) and a lot of text (copied
and typed), and the document get updated regularly but from time to time my
documents get corrupt? So what I can I do to prevent this in the future? My
document have a lot of copy / pasting going and I use different packages to
copy the pictures from which are all error free.
Why does it get corrupt?
And whats the solution?

Anne Troy

Hi,
Bill!http://www.officearticles.com/word/a...ion_and_bloati
ng_in_microsoft_word.htm

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"bill_gates" wrote in message
My word document is currently about 8mb, on that document I have tables,
hyperlink, charts, pictures (copied from elsewhere) and a lot of text

(copied
and typed), and the document get updated regularly but from time to time

my
documents get corrupt? So what I can I do to prevent this in the future?

My
document have a lot of copy / pasting going and I use different packages

copy the pictures from which are all error free.
Why does it get corrupt?
And what's the solution?

numbering chapter sub headings c_angler Microsoft Word Help 36 May 17th 05 04:07 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Document Map Question PosseJohn Page Layout 2 March 23rd 05 01:27 PM
how do i merge short lines in a large word document? Cat Page Layout 1 January 11th 05 05:22 PM
Document object in protected form Bruce Tables 2 December 6th 04 07:09 PM