Chuck

Default How do I open a window full size rather than minimized?

When I open a window in word it opens in the minimum form I'd like it to
open maximized and do not know how to get it to do it with out having to max
the window every time it opens

Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
How do I get Word 2003 to open in a full window? EJW Microsoft Word Help 1 March 12th 05 11:19 PM
Changing file directory is very slow in Open words window Michelle Microsoft Word Help 0 March 10th 05 09:07 PM
'Full screen' mode in Word that maintains the window size, but el. Dan Sullivan Page Layout 1 December 3rd 04 01:51 PM
Turn off screen tips about size and type of files in open window slcamero Microsoft Word Help 1 November 24th 04 07:55 PM