Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hiyah75

Default change existing doc to fill in form

I have an existing word doc that I need to change to a fill-in form. It
looks like a typical application form.. I will fill in the data that won't
change but I need to be able to set it up so that our Cust. Serv. Dept can
enter customer names and info in certain areas.

I can't change the layout of the doc due to various reasons. I tried using
the Forms toolbar and figured out the Text Form Field. When I try to enter
info it forces part of the rest of the line onto the next line which I can't
have!

Can anyone help me out or give me some pointers?? Thank you!