Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
TF

Outlook Journaling is designed for this. You need a telephone system that
will integrate with your computer to make it automatic.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"handymanjj" wrote in message
: we receive calls daily and would like to know best template to keep track
of
: each call.some may accept our estimate and become a customer,however, many
al
: back at a later date and i would like to have a quick reference to them.
: Also,to send a copy each day with my husband so we are both working off
same
: info....we are new at this,,thank you!