Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kenneth

Default Setting the default encoding...?

Howdy,

When I open a TXT file in Word 2000 (or insert a TXT file in
another open DOC) a dialog opens asking how I want the
characters in the file converted.

How can I set the default to a particular conversion so that
the dialog does not open each time?

Sincere thanks,
--
Kenneth