Vladok

Default How to convert squares into normal letters as it has been before .

I have copied the word document to CD then back to HDD but the content of the
document completely changed. It is just squares instead of characters. What
should I do to convert them back?
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Vladok,

This can happen if you were using a 'symbols' based font,
where the characters look like text but are actually graphics
of each character (these usually show symptoms of wrapping at
the end of lines in the middle of a Word (not hypenated) and
not being something that spell check 'sees').

See if the information and the macro in this article helps
http://support.microsoft.com/default...us;290978&FR=1

=======
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Office 2003 Editions explained
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/editions.mspx

Vladok

It didn't help. I've done everything as it is in the instruction, run the
macro but nothing happened. I tried to highlight a part of the text but no
use. Is there another key to the problem, please help