rsamuel

Default custom label

Using Avery 5164 I want to create a label in which I can put the return
address on top in a special font and color, insert a double line across the
entire label and insert the name and adress of the addresee in a different
color and font below the line. This is easy to do in WordPerfect, but
seemingly impossible to do in Word. Help!