Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ayshe ayshe is offline

Default how can i use windows media player with word

I am doing a transcribing work. I open media player and word as two separate
windows but then in order to use media player's keyboard tools short cuts i
need to go and click on that window and then again bring the mouse back to
word in order to start using it. it is not convenient at all. do you know if
there is anyway that i could use both at the same time more efficiently (like
kind of open both windows but use them as one window. so i can do my work
more easily with shortcut keys rather than going on each window back and
forth and trying using mouse?) thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Freedom Freedom is offline

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can help on this as I am having same problem - very
time consuming or if ayshe found out any answers???

Thanks.