Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helga Helga is offline

Default Is there a keyboard short cut that shows "paste options"?

Is there a keyboard shortcut to activate the paste options button that
appears after a manual paste into a worksheet. The various options in the
drop down list presented by this button have hotkeys (Alt + underlined
letter) associated with them. Is there a way to avoid having to use the mouse
to access this list so that I can use 1) Ctrl+V to paste, then 2) a shortcut
to open the dropdown, then ^3) Alt+whatever to select the option I want?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The reference to "worksheet" suggests that this question is about Excel, but
you have posted it in a newsgroup for Word.

http://word.mvps.org

"Helga" wrote in message
Is there a keyboard shortcut to activate the paste options button that
appears after a manual paste into a worksheet. The various options in the
drop down list presented by this button have hotkeys (Alt + underlined
letter) associated with them. Is there a way to avoid having to use the
mouse
to access this list so that I can use 1) Ctrl+V to paste, then 2) a
shortcut
to open the dropdown, then ^3) Alt+whatever to select the option I want?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
djprius djprius is offline

In both Word 07 and Excel 07, one can use Alt+Ctrl+V to pull up the
list of paste options. From there, I think you'll be to use the arrow
keys to get to the one you want; i.e., I don't know of shortcuts to
select from the list of options.

David