Daddio

Default Word 2003 should let me turn off the auto-style creation function.

Styles are super.

Except Word 2003's so-called flexibility in styles is annoying and
counterproductive.

Every time I make a change to a character, word, or paragrah, Word 2003
automatically (yukko) creates another style. No, that's not what I want!

If it's not there already, please make it possible to turn off this style
auto-generate function.

Regards,

Jay Freedman

In Tools Options Edit, turn off "Keep track of formatting".

See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/sfpa...ateNewS tyles.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Daddio wrote:
Styles are super.

Except Word 2003's so-called flexibility in styles is annoying and
counterproductive.

Every time I make a change to a character, word, or paragrah, Word
2003 automatically (yukko) creates another style. No, that's not
what I want!

If it's not there already, please make it possible to turn off this
style auto-generate function.

Regards,

how can you create quickwords in MS Office Word 2003 Christine S Microsoft Word Help 4 February 8th 05 04:01 PM
How do I turn off auto format in Word 2003? TEB.Associates Microsoft Word Help 2 January 19th 05 10:04 PM
WordPerfect - copying formatting Morgan Page Layout 1 January 10th 05 06:00 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 04:01 AM
How do I convert a cd in word perfect to microsoft word greylady Microsoft Word Help 1 November 23rd 04 08:03 PM