utlawstudent

Default Spacing between characters within words

Product: MS Word Professional Edition 2003

When printing a Word document, some spaces appear between characters within
a word. The words appear withouth the unwanted spaces on the screen, but the
spaces appear on the printed page.

Has anyone encountered this problem?
Anne Troy

That is usually an indication of a bad or incorrect printer driver.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com