dmajor

Default document imaging printwriter printdriver

I'm using microsft office xp and with word 2002. How do I get the pritnwriter
installed so I can print from word to a tiff file?
katin42

If it's from a floppy or CD, you could access Control Panel: Add New
Hardware, or through another feature of "Add New Programs" The "printwriter"
software should have instructions to walk you through download procedures, as
well as system requirements. For the best possible results, contact the
manufacturer for more specific instruction.