Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Daryl

Default Tabs in Word, as in Excel

Is anyone frustrated by having to link Word fields to separate Excel files.
I think it would be good to have tabs in Word so that several documents could
be contained within one file. Also the ability to have an Excel worksheet as
a tab within a Word document would be useful, so that Word fields can be
linked to data in Excel sheets, all within one document.

I find it frustrating when external links become broken for no apparent
reason when moving linked documents from one computer to another and I end up
having to laboriously restore the links (sometimes in excess of 300).

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Excel worksheet in Word linked text boxes Eduardo Oliveira Page Layout 0 January 5th 05 11:23 PM