Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Gregory John Gregory is offline

Default Track Changes - Accept-Reject buttons greyed out

When using the Track Changes feature, the Accept-Reject buttons are greyed
out. They don't do anything. I can go to the individual changes, however I
can not accept or reject them using any of the standard methods (right clik
on change, or toolbar).

The document was an existing document I made changes in, now I can not
accpet these to get the final document. Any ideas?