Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hairbear hairbear is offline

Default copy pictures from the web only hyperlink displays

When I copy pictures from the web and other text all the hyperlinks are
displayed. No pictures are displayed.

--
hairbear
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dylane dylane is offline

This might be obvious, but are you copying the link to the clipboard instead
of the image? In my browser (Firefox) when I right click on an image I get
the option to "Copy Image" or "Copy Image Location" the 2nd one will only
copy the hyperlink and not the actual image. There is a similar choice in
Internet Explorer, but the wording is different.

You can check if this is a a Word problem by seeing if you can copy the
image successfully into another program (like MS Paint).

Also, would be helpful to know which version of Word you are using.