Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
penajr penajr is offline

Default multilevel list not tabbing to next sub-level?

I'm trying to create and outline but I'm not able to tab to the next
sub-level for either multilevel lists or numbering. I press Enter and it
will take me to the next level (I then II), but if I tab it won't take me to
A. I've tried everything including creating a new multilevel list. Please
help, I'm going crazy here! I've done this many times before but for some
reason it's not working now.