Landscape changes

Old January 4th 15, 05:37 PM
don.farr don.farr is offline

Question Landscape changes

I have a document to which a landscaped page (legal) size was added as the first page. Page 2 is a Portrait orientation and is made up of a text block followed by a table.

The problem is that Word (Office 365 Home) will print page one on the landscaped page then go to portrait mode for page two. However, because the document is duplexed (two sided printing) Word does not print page 2 on the back of page 1. It leaves the back of page 1 blank.

I've managed to get the text blocked rotated and placed correctly on a landscaped page using Visual Basic, however, I can not get that table to allow me to rotate it so the headings of the table are orientated to match the rotated text block. The table stays in portrait mode.

- - Don

Changing to landscape sandi Tables 3 August 14th 08 07:15 PM
How do I Landscape a paragraph? Honey Johnson New Users 3 October 29th 07 01:32 PM
Landscape only one page Studebaker Microsoft Word Help 1 July 21st 07 10:56 PM
Can't switch to landscape Miaplacidus Page Layout 1 July 6th 07 09:52 AM
Landscape!! Pat Garard Microsoft Word Help 4 October 30th 06 01:03 AM