Custom Margins when document opened on another PC

Old October 11th 16, 11:54 AM
Rod Dubrow-Marshall Rod Dubrow-Marshall is offline

Default Custom Margins when document opened on another PC

Hi I like to set custom margins in word documents and then I send these to another person and they open up the document the margins go back to a default or are completely different. How I can ensure that the custom margins which I set are the ones that other people will see when I send them the document?
Thanks, Rod