Alignment issue when printing labels

Old January 6th 17, 09:35 PM
WordGuck WordGuck is offline

Default Alignment issue when printing labels

I have created a Word document of 12 labels with 4 rows and 3 columns. I am using a Panduit TDP43HE printer. I generated the document from Mailings Labels ("Full page of the same label"). The first page prints correctly. However, the second page (and subsequent pages) starts at the wrong offset. There is extra space between between the 1st page and the 2nd page that causes the labels on page 2 to be misaligned.

How can I remove the extra space between the two prints?

If I look at the Word document, I can see Word put a mark at the end of the labels table. Could this explain the extra space?

Thank you.