Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

Old February 4th 14, 04:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

On Monday, January 27, 2014 4:40:12 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:

I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms

1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the

information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple

of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

YES!!! Try This

http://strongdesignstudios.com/2013-...template-word/

Nice!! this worked perfectly
Old January 27th 15, 10:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Monday, January 27, 2014 at 1:40:12 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

YES!!! Try This

http://strongdesignstudios.com/2013-...template-word/

Thanks for much for posting this - you made my life much easier.
Old January 29th 15, 09:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Monday, January 27, 2014 at 4:40:12 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

YES!!! Try This

http://strongdesignstudios.com/2013-...template-word/

Can you send me the template for your 1099 form?! Please
Old January 30th 15, 02:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Monday, January 27, 2014 at 3:40:12 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

YES!!! Try This

http://strongdesignstudios.com/2013-...template-word/

Thank you so much for sharing! These are incredibly helpful!!!!
Old February 13th 15, 05:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Monday, January 27, 2014 at 4:40:12 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

YES!!! Try This

http://strongdesignstudios.com/2013-...template-word/

Great! It has both files, 1099-Misc & 1096...I gave them $10
Old February 24th 15, 12:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 9:38:37 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, January 27, 2014 at 3:40:12 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

YES!!! Try This

http://strongdesignstudios.com/2013-...template-word/

Thank you so much for sharing! These are incredibly helpful!!!!

Can you please send me the link to the site? I can't find anything!! I know I'm late filing.
Old February 4th 16, 08:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Feel like sharing the love. I need the template as well.
Old November 28th 16, 10:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

Tried the stroongdesigns studios template and it did not work, wasted a few bucks
Old January 8th 17, 03:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

www.irs1099form.com is an easy Excel template that works great if you have less than 25 1099s. You need to buy the red forms at an office supply store.
Old January 8th 17, 03:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 11:37:40 AM UTC-5, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

Try irs1099form.com for an Excel template for 1099s and 1096.