{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

Old March 25th 14, 08:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom[_3_]

Default { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

Strictly speaking, Alt+F9 hides the field codes and redisplays field results
(it's a toggle); the command doesn't add anything.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

skrev i meddelandet
wednes day
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Final Answer Is alt+f9= insert the automatically page number

Thanks With Regards:
Vinod Kumar
Technochem Projects & Consultants

Ghaziabad-201001 U.P.
Mo: 08802263059

Old April 4th 14, 08:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Old April 9th 14, 11:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Thanks it helped to add the numbers. What about the First cover page I lost? How should I get that back??

On Friday, 12 February 2010 15:30:05 UTC-8, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Press Alt+F9.

http://word.mvps.org

Old April 13th 14, 12:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom[_3_]

What did you lose exactly? If you mean the page number, you can add it back
to the first page header or footer (wherever you want it). Double-click the
header to activate the header/footer area. Press Alt+Shift+P to add a page
number field at the insertion point.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old April 13th 14, 07:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

On Saturday, February 13, 2010 3:54:01 AM UTC+6, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

thanks bro
Old May 2nd 14, 09:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

On Saturday, February 13, 2010 7:30:05 AM UTC+8, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Press Alt+F9.

http://word.mvps.org

"LFD3290" wrote in message
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

thanks man
Old May 8th 14, 03:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Thanks a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot ....
But why is it coming like that?
Old May 9th 14, 04:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

On Friday, February 12, 2010 1:54:01 PM UTC-8, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

thank you! why the formatting reverted to the PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT - I have no idea but alt-f9 worked like a charm! This one could have kept me frustrated for hours!!!
Old May 19th 14, 04:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Thanks a million, this was eating my head off....
you are Awesome!!!
On Saturday, 13 February 2010 05:00:05 UTC+5:30, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Press Alt+F9.

http://word.mvps.org

Old May 19th 14, 06:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

El viernes, 12 de febrero de 2010 16:54:01 UTC-5, LFD3290 escribió:
gracias.

MERGEFORMAT [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 2 October 11th 06 06:23 AM
\* MERGEFORMAT error Colin44 Page Layout 1 May 3rd 06 09:16 AM
MERGEFORMAT problem frank Mailmerge 2 November 29th 05 08:22 PM
Mergeformat field kharrison Microsoft Word Help 6 February 17th 05 02:38 AM
HELP!!! How do I use the /*Mergeformat switch Karry Cannon Mailmerge 1 January 12th 05 10:16 PM