{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

Old January 31st 15, 06:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

On Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 3:54:01 AM UTC+6, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Thanks

Rasedul
Old February 7th 15, 02:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

On Friday, February 12, 2010 at 6:30:05 PM UTC-5, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Press Alt+F9.

http://word.mvps.org

Old February 18th 15, 11:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

thank you very much
Old March 9th 15, 09:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Thanks a lot Suzanne S. Banhill

I just clicked Alt+F9, and my problem, which took my 2 hours, was resolved in a second or two...

Allah bless you...

Old March 28th 15, 04:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

On Friday, 12 February 2010 21:54:01 UTC, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Alt F9 worked for me. Thanks. But why, Microsoft?
Old April 2nd 15, 12:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom[_3_]

Alt+F9 shows/hide field codes; it's a very useful shortcut, because you can
verify that your field code is correct, if a field result displays something
unexpected. Of course, you can also display field codes and edit them
manually, where they reside in the document. It's actually a powerful tool.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old April 4th 15, 09:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

On Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 3:24:01 AM UTC+5:30, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Thank you so much..
Regarding this solution
Old April 4th 15, 04:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I love you.
Old April 8th 15, 10:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

THANK U SUZANNE IT WORK U A STAR
Old April 29th 15, 01:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

That was easy! Thanks Suzanne!

MERGEFORMAT [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 2 October 11th 06 06:23 AM
\* MERGEFORMAT error Colin44 Page Layout 1 May 3rd 06 09:16 AM
MERGEFORMAT problem frank Mailmerge 2 November 29th 05 09:22 PM
Mergeformat field kharrison Microsoft Word Help 6 February 17th 05 03:38 AM
HELP!!! How do I use the /*Mergeformat switch Karry Cannon Mailmerge 1 January 12th 05 11:16 PM