{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

Old June 19th 15, 08:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

Thanksa lot, I was facing this same problem.
Old July 1st 15, 06:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Thank you!!
On Friday, February 12, 2010 at 6:30:05 PM UTC-5, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Press Alt+F9.

http://word.mvps.org

"LFD3290" wrote in message
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Old August 24th 15, 01:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I was preparing to turn in a paper and this occurred along with a TOC issue. Alt F9 fixed it all.

Thank you again!

Old September 10th 15, 08:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Thank You....! You save my time...!
Old September 24th 15, 09:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Thank u very much
Old October 24th 15, 07:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Thank you!! This was driving me insane!!!

--

PLEASE NOTE: This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and, therefore, may be subject to disclosure upon request under Ohio law. However, if electronic communications contain student records or medical information, they shall be maintained as confidential to the fullest extent of the law. If you have received this electronic communication erroneously, please notify the sender immediately.

Old November 5th 15, 10:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

On Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 1:54:01 AM UTC+4, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Thanks a lot Suzanne. Even this answer coming from year 2010, it still useful for me in year 2015. Since 2 days I'm struggling on how to resolve this issue. Looks like I do the changes, but not realize what I'm doing.
Thanks for your exact answer.

Budhi S.
Old November 6th 15, 08:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

On Friday, February 12, 2010 at 2:54:01 PM UTC-7, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Does this phrase "mergeformat" have anything to do with the lines going through my typed essay--part sentences and part lines? The lines are a series of dashes with a dot underneath each dash. Familiar? How to fix this and get my typed material back on screen?
Jim Micheletti
Orem Public Library
Orem, UTAH
Old November 27th 15, 04:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Thank you
Old December 8th 15, 09:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

On Friday, February 12, 2010 at 4:54:01 PM UTC-5, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

MERGEFORMAT [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 2 October 11th 06 06:23 AM
\* MERGEFORMAT error Colin44 Page Layout 1 May 3rd 06 09:16 AM
MERGEFORMAT problem frank Mailmerge 2 November 29th 05 08:22 PM
Mergeformat field kharrison Microsoft Word Help 6 February 17th 05 02:38 AM
HELP!!! How do I use the /*Mergeformat switch Karry Cannon Mailmerge 1 January 12th 05 10:16 PM