spacing in characters, PLEASE HELP

Old May 5th 14, 02:36 AM
mohsen123 mohsen123 is offline

Default spacing in characters, PLEASE HELP

hi there
I have around 60 pages in word, there is some tables and some characters in each table, I must change their size to 13 but when I make them bigger the characters will enter to the next line, I want them to fill the free spaces while changing the size and stay in their line.
I attach one of my pages, change them to 12-13 and watch what happening!

PLEASE, PLEASE give me the best solution while I'm not professional in Microsoft word

many thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip Forum.zip (24.4 KB, 236 views)