Struggling to insert a column into the bottom rows of a table ....

Old December 14th 15, 04:21 PM
Colin Gorman Colin Gorman is offline

Default Struggling to insert a column into the bottom rows of a table ....

Hi

Hope somebody can point me in the right direction?

Many thanks.
Attached Images

Old December 22nd 15, 02:30 PM
Colin Gorman Colin Gorman is offline

I figured this eventually by splitting the table in two, then using 'autofit window' from table tools, then bringing the tables back together. I am new to this forum so ask what I might have done wrong to not get a reply from over 100 views? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Gorman View Post