Printing Custom 6x6 Labels Issue

Old January 6th 06, 03:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Printing Custom 6x6 Labels Issue

Thanks in advance!

We purchased an Epson FX-2190 Printer to print these 6x6 Non-Hazardous Waste
Labels.

We created a Word Mail Merge Label document to print on these labels.
Every time we print, it would advance the page by 11 inches.

The label definition is
Top Margin: 0
Side Margin: 0.5
Label Height: 6
Label Width: 6

Label Across: 1
Label Down: 1

Does anyone know how to prevent the form from advancing 11 inches each time?

--
Alan
Old January 6th 06, 04:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Define a custom page size.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Old January 6th 06, 09:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Sorry, we tried that approach.
In fact, when you use the mail merge, it changes the Page Setup for you
automatically to the size defined from the label.

Somehow, it still thinks that is using 11"

(BTW...I am using Office Word 2003.)

--
Alan

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Define a custom page size.

Old January 7th 06, 10:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

What about the Vertical Pitch. If there is no space between the labels, you
should set it to 6"

--

"Alan" wrote in message
Sorry, we tried that approach.
In fact, when you use the mail merge, it changes the Page Setup for you
automatically to the size defined from the label.

Somehow, it still thinks that is using 11"

(BTW...I am using Office Word 2003.)

--
Alan

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Define a custom page size.

Old January 20th 06, 10:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

ISSUE RESOLVED:

Because I am using Windows XP Professional,
I needed to define the paper size.

Start - Printers and Faxes
File - Server Properties
Create New Form

Once I defined the 6x6 paper size.
I selected the printer and choose that paper size from Word.
The document printed perfectly.

Thanks to all.