Change default alignment printing to Centered for labels?

Old September 21st 06, 10:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Michael52

Default Change default alignment printing to Centered for labels?

"Michael52" wrote:

Is there any way to change the default for label printing to centered from
left aligned so I don't have to keep manually changing this item every time I
want to print a label?

Your answer would apply for a document, not for labels that are selected
from the envelope/label option. Any other suggestions?
Old September 22nd 06, 06:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

Tables use normal paragraph style for alignment.
Open a document.
Change the normal paragraph style FOR THAT DOCUMENT to centred
Use the label wizard
Print your labels

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old September 22nd 06, 07:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

The following macro will intercept the Word label wizard and apply the
centred formatting. If you want to use this only occasionally you should
change the macro name and adde it to a toolbar button.

Sub ToolsEnvelopesAndLabels()
With ActiveDocument.Styles("Normal").ParagraphFormat
.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphCenter
End With
With ActiveDocument.Styles("Normal")
.AutomaticallyUpdate = False
End With
Dialogs(wdDialogToolsEnvelopesAndLabels).Show
End Sub

Old September 22nd 06, 04:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Michael52

Michael52 wrote:
"Michael52" wrote:

Is there any way to change the default for label printing to
centered from left aligned so I don't have to keep manually changing
this item every time I want to print a label?

Your answer would apply for a document, not for labels that are
selected from the envelope/label option. Any other suggestions?

Excellent - Thank You!