Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
_Lucilla_ _Lucilla_ is offline

Default Lost Document

I was sent a Word document by a friend that needed to be altered. I
(foolishly) openedit rather than saving it, then continued to make the
alterations. Many hours, and lots of corrections later, I decided to save the
document, but, forgetting that I had not already saved it to the hard-drive,
I just clicked the save-disk icon. It seemed to work at the time, but when I
closed nd then re-opened word, the document (and my 3 hours worth of changes)
are nowhere to be found! Does anyone know where they have gone???